SOLD 4721 Chariot Court
This site has everything! 308' & Sunsets for $529,990
4721 Chariot Court is indeed a “Rare Find” at Pelican Lake Motor Coach Resort.
It is one of a select few corner sites that offer lots of space. It features gorgeous pavers – the entire paved section is about 100’x 65’ – not many sites here offer these dimensions. Indeed, rare for a motor coach site – anywhere!
The owners literally stripped off everything - all the way down to the dirt – and then reconstructed the entire site into an Uber-cool oasis that any red-blooded motor coach person would be eager to own. The owners have taken extra care in designing this corner site to provide complete privacy. There is a large landscaped section running the entire length on the Southern Breeze Drive side of the lot.
This site features six (6) Royal Palms, three (3) Coconut Palms – and one (1) beautiful oak tree – and lots and lots of lush green foliage. And an awesome Pineapple Palm greets you as you pull into the site. As an added-bonus, you will be able to pull straight into this site with no marital discourse – no skill or awkward maneuvering required!
The newer Marine style Power Pedestal looks great and ensures all the required hookups are handy and in great condition. The elevated patio is just one (1) step high – and there is even a ramp included (in case your Pickle Ball game did not end well.)
The outside bar and grill are unused – in fact the refrigerator still has the plastic wrap on it. Wireless speakers are included with the bar as well – and the refrigerator still has the factory plastic wrap on it.
The Coach House looks like HGTV designed it – words escape me how to describe it – so I’ll just list the features:
The three (3) section patio door with a powered outside cassette screen brings the outdoors inside. Inside the patio door there is a powered two section shade – so it is really easy to use the patio door without retracting the entire shade – a very cool addition.
- Outside soffit can lights
- Rain gutters
- Large propane tank
- Extensive landscape lighting
- High end granite on the counter and the back splash – no builder grade granite in site
- GE Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven and Dishwasher
- Microwave is vented to the outside
- The flush cooktop is electric
- The Mini-split system is Carrier – not a no name unit
- LG TV with Yamaha Soundbar
- Teal colored designer cabinet handles
- Outstanding custom wood ceiling featuring an upgraded ceiling fan
- The CH features a large custom attic – includes can lights and 110v receptacles
- Can lights throughout on dimmers
- Quartz countertop in the bath
- Full-size Maytag Washer/dryer
- Lots on cabinets in the laundry area
- Pocket doors in the bath area
- Tiled window arch in the shower
- Rain head shower and high-end wall shower assembly
- Custom designed tile in the shower – each wall is unique – uber cool
- Unique shower floor drain
- Two (2) floating glass shelves
- Crown molding throughout CH
- Ceramic’ wood plank’ floor tiles
- Outside cameras
Find that special bottle of wine, relax and enjoy an awesome sunset every evening right from the site.
I bet I’ve missed a few features - call me to see this “Rare Find” and together we can determine what I’ve missed!